devhelp for wxWidgets
- Category: Blog
- Published: Saturday, 18 December 2021 11:05
- Written by Lars Berntzon
- Hits: 340
For anyone interested in devhelp for wxWidgets I generated one here.
I used hhconvert from the htmlhelp python2 package with some manual tweaking.
- Download the latest wxWidgets chm docs
- Run: python2 hhconvert.py wxWidgets-3.1.5.chm wxWidgets-3.1.5.tgz
- Unpack the file under ~/.local/share/devhelp/books/wxWidgets-3.1.5
- Make sure the devhelp-file is named "wxWidgets-3.1.5.devhelp", e.i. same as its foldername.
- Also move up all files from the book subfolder to be in the same folder as the .devhelp-file
- Restart devhelp